“Good Health starts with Personal Hygiene”.
FLOSEE is one of the pioneers in the field of Personal Cotton hygiene, making high-quality products. FLOSEE is today, one of the largest & most qualitative brand in South & Middle East Asia, when it comes to personal hygiene products like Cotton buds, swabs, cotton balls, cotton pads, Cotton rolls & pleats. All FLOSEE products are produced in world-class facilities & comply with the highest quality standards worldwide. The use of the product range extends beyond personal & oral hygiene to general use cleansing, makeup application/ removal, household usages, and even in arts & crafts. Explore, to find out more.
A pioneer of all the above products, in India, we are today, the strongest company in India, selling various Cotton & wood-based personal hygiene products under our flagship brand FLOSEE. The product range includes almost all Cotton hygiene products including ‘pre-sterilized’ Absorbent Cotton Rolls & Cotton Pleats, along with Cotton based medical disposables. The range also includes high-quality White Birch Toothpicks, Skewers/ Bar-be-que sticks of different sizes.
We are also involved in Ashtha welfare trust (Estb: 2017) is an NGO, based out of Gandhinagar (Gujarat). It is committed to provide employment opportunities to needy women. Currently around 50 women are being supported by our organization. We would be happy to connect with you through your CSR initiative. You may like to assist us in providing work to our needy mothers and sisters, who need your support.
Currently, our NGO is engaged in the production of cotton swabs using state of art, sophisticated and fully automatic imported machinery.
The best part is the unit is fully and independently managed by women.
Looking forward to your support.
Why Flosee ?
- WE LIVE BY QUALITY!
- Indian leader in Hygiene Cotton – exporting products to more than 12 Countries
- India’s largest manufacturer of Cotton buds
- Nominee for ET NOW – Leaders for Tomorrow 2020
- A COTTON BUD SHOULD FEEL NOTHING BUT… COTTON
- We use the softest possible fiber of Pharmacopoeia grade Cotton
- Cotton IP, made up of Comber, is used… which gives the softest feel.
- A state of art, microprocessor controlled Glue System, which no other company has….. not even J&J
- We suggest that you compare a J&J bud with our buds, to experience why we are very so fussy that all our 8 million cotton swabs made everyday… are equally soft!
- Microbiology Testings are conducted for every batch. Purity is Guaranteed!
- Also, to ensure purity, we heat all Cotton buds through a tunnel which is maintained at 80 degrees.
Our Core Values
We seek a world where our products are made with care and delivered to everyone for a healthy, hygienic experience. While progressing towards attaining economic growth as an organization, we keep a check on our social responsibility.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE:
- Care : We aim to deliver best of products to our customers making sure that they are harmless for the customer and the touch delivers an experience they would want to stick to. Our quality checks make sure that our brand lives up to all expectations.
- Contribution : Not measuring our success just by our monetary gains, we make sure that our corporate social responsibility is an important part of our decisions as well as our actions. Our values are an important part of our action plan which are reflected in our guiding principles.
- Consistency : We believe in carrying out development that is sustainable and creates a lasting impact on our customers as well as our partners in measurable ways. With our rock solid values and supporting team, we aim to hold ourselves to high ethical standards and respect the laws of our country.
Cotton Microbiologically, most sensitive substrate
A COTTON SWAB IS NOTHING BUT 100% COTTON WRAPPED TIGHTLY & BOUND BY METHYL CELLULOSE BASED GLUE.
- 100% Cotton is used as the preferred mode to carry pap smears & viscera etc., which is a confirmation of its strong retention property of any microbial loading.
- Cellulose & Alcohol-based glue also is an unimaginably enormous storehouse of microbial contamination.
- If this glue preparation system is not under strict GMP guidelines & the glue is used over 48 hours of being produced, it has a potential of thousands of times of normal acceptable micro count. Hence, it is the application of GLUE which makes the Cotton swab, microbiologically very critical.
- Dermatologically safe
- Hence Cotton swab has much more to it, than just wrapping Cotton on a stick, in any condition. As it is coming in contact with human skin, there is a lot of systems that need to be followed to ensure that the product is dermatologically safe for the consumers of a TRUSTED brand.
- Our Cotton swab facility is among the best worldwide, on GMP guidelines & in a controlled atmosphere.
- Any unit which has simply an ‘eye visible’ hygienic condition, is not fully equipped to handle Cotton swabs. It can have a failed product, at any point in time, in case the moisture level retained inside the product is more than 10 – 12%.
Equality ~ Quality !
- All our Cotton swabs & balls are equal & perfect in size. There is a lot of science & handwork behind it. Swiss technology production lines make one swab from exactly 30 mm of the cotton strand.
- Each swab & balls carry exactly the same amount of Cotton & rolled perfectly,
- ( Even at a blinding speed of 2500 Cotton buds per minute & leisurely 600 balls per minute 🙂
- We use the softest possible fiber & only Pharmacopoeia grade Cotton Cotton IP, made up of Comber, is used… which gives the softest feel to our Cotton buds & balls.
- State of Art, European, In-House Cotton processing Unit
- In our quest to ensure that each of our Cotton swabs is of equal size & shape, we have installed the latest microprocessor-controlled, 600 MT capacity Cotton sliver making unit which is manufacturing World’s most accurate sliver. Thus, most accurate Cotton swabs.
Quality Systems, Tests & Values
- TESTINGS – RAW MATERIALS
- All the raw materials are tested for their quality & integrity, & then approved for consumption.
- Tests are done to ensure that Cotton is 100% Pure Cotton.
- Cotton’s Analytical Reports are ratified for quality factors.
- Plastic quality is certified & procured from one of the world’s most reputed / largest polymer companies.
- Stick Bending Test is conducted multiple times in a shift, to ensure that the stick strength is as desired.
- TESTINGS – FINISHED PRODUCT
- Tight Quality standards & very short Quality control team.
- World’ finest production lines – fully automated & have quality checks ONLINE.
- Auto – ejection systems in place, in case of any faulty products.
- 4 Tier Quality Control & Assurance system, to ensure that approved quality product reaches the consumer.
- Moisture Tests.
- Microbiology Tests conducted for every batch.
- Dermatology Tests conducted periodically.
- Cotton Pull Tests (for Cotton buds).
- Stick Pliability Tests (for Cotton buds).
- Host of other tests which we do regularly, for unmatched consistency in our product quality.
As the leading manufacturer of cosmetic cotton products in North America, we are not only dedicated to service and quality, but also to responsible manufacturing. Our commitment to waste reduction has allowed us to remain the only major manufacturer of organic cotton.
Flosee’s mission is to manufacture and market high-quality products that support and satisfy our customers’ and consumers’ needs. Productively promoting innovative products that adhere to our basic business principles .